Chrysanthemum has been used for hundreds of years in Chinese medicine. People use it to treat respiratory problems, high blood pressure, and hyperthyroidism. Fans of the flower also say it can reduce inflammation and calm your nerves.
Scientists have started to research the medicinal benefits of chrysanthemums because of their popularity in alternative practices. Studies found that some chemicals extracted from chrysanthemum flowers can reduce inflammation. Also, chrysanthemum extract could help treat bone disorders like osteoporosis.
- If you’re allergic to daisies or ragweed, you might also be allergic to chrysanthemum.
Enjoy your tea time:
Ground 3-5 bulbs for a mug, 6-8 bulbs for a pot. Add boiling water and allow to infuse 5 minutes, and serve with honey or lemon. Notice: High concentration of Chrysanthemum has a bitter taste.
Please store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Grown in Australian Certified Organic soil, Chemical free spray free
- Hand-pick on season, traditional sun-dried method
- Enjoy your tea time: Ground few petals/ bulbs/ leaves, add boiling water and allow to infuse several minutes
- Have a luxury and self love bath
- Good for any sweet and savoury dishes, hot or cold beverages, homemade soap/candle, skincare, dream pillow, hand-made chocolates
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight