Our sun-dried Anise hyssop flower, have a divine aroma. When you taste it, its sweet refresh flavour will pop out in your mouth. I love it in the hot tea with honey, and on the top of cakes, ice cream, and salads. Can add to punch or cocktails for special occasions! Make your own tonic water for skincare. Have a luxury bath to heal your soul and body.
- Helps to relieve congestion
- Benefit heart health
- Helps to relieve fever symptoms
- Anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to kill cancer cells (destroy and breast cancer cells)
Enjoy your tea time:
Ground 2-4 bulbs for a mug, 5-7 bulbs for a pot. Add boiling water and allow to infuse 5 minutes, and serve with honey.
Tea: Sun-dried Anise Hyssop Flower
Our Sun-dried Herbs
- Grown in Australian Certified Organic soil, Chemical free spray free
- Hand-pick on season, traditional sun-dried method
- Our ECO Jar containers are up-cycled from retired coffee jars. Helping you minimise your carbon footprint!
- Have a luxury and self love bath
- Good for any sweet and savoury dishes, hot or cold beverages, homemade soap/candle, skincare, dream pillow, hand-made chocolates
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight