One of most widely used medicinal plants in the world. Have a cup of our sun-dried chamomile tea with honey for its relaxation properties and calming effects on the digestive system. Good for make your own soap, tonic water, creams, ointments for skincare.
- Helps to reduce menstrual pain
- Soothes gastrointestinal system
- Helps to lower blood sugar
- Helps to slow osteoporosis
- Helps to improve skin health
- Helping with sleep and relaxation
Enjoy your tea time:
Ground 3-5 bulbs for a mug, 6-8 bulbs for a pot. Add boiling water and allow to infuse 5 minutes, and serve with honey. Notice: High concentration of Chamomile has a bitter taste.
Please store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
Tea: Sun-dried German/Roman Chamomile
Our Sun-dried Herbs
- Grown in Australian Certified Organic soil, Chemical free spray free
- Hand-pick on season, traditional sun-dried method
- Our ECO Jar containers are up-cycled from retired coffee jars. Helping you minimise your carbon footprint!
- Have a luxury and self love bath
- Good for any sweet and savoury dishes, hot or cold beverages, homemade soap/candle, skincare, dream pillow, hand-made chocolates
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight