Our sun-dried lemon balm have a combination of lemon and mint flavour. It is often used for culinary purposes to make teas, marinate chicken or fish, or flavor baked foods and jams. Lemon balm is also believed to treat a range of medical disorders affecting the digestive tract, nervous system (sleep aid), and liver. Lemon balm essential oil is also popular in aromatherapy, where it is believed to promote calmness and ease stress. Good to make your own special soap, tonic water, creams, ointments.
- Helps to relieve stress
- Helps to reduce anxiety
- Helps to improve cognitive function
- Helps to relieve restlessness and sleep disorders
- Helping treat cold sores
Enjoy your tea time:
Ground 3-5 leaves for a mug, 6-8 leaves for a pot. Add boiling water and allow to infuse 5 minutes, and serve with honey.
Please store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
Sun-dried Lemon Balm
- Grown in Australian Certified Organic soil, Chemical free spray free
- Hand-pick on season, traditional sun-dried method
- Enjoy your tea time: Ground few petals/ bubs/ leaves, add boiling water and allow to infuse several minutes
- Have a luxury and self love bath
- Good for any sweet and savoury dishes, hot or cold beverages, homemade soap/candle, skincare, dream pillow, hand-made chocolates
- Need to be store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight