Did you know that thyme is one of the world’s useful herbs? A delicate-looking herb with a strong fragrance, thyme can be a wonderful addition to a variety of dishes or drink it like tea.
Our sun-dried lemon thyeme have a sweetly earthy flavor and a pungent minty lemon-like aroma . It is often used in several Mediterranean dishes ranging from vegetables, soups and eggs to lamb, fish and pork to impart its lemony flavor and fragrant aroma.
Thyme is an amazing herb plays an important role in skincare, and haircare.
The medicinal value Thyme renders it beneficial for your health in many ways. Certain naturally-occurring compounds in thyme provide the following health benefits.
- Helps to anti-inflammatory
- Helps to reduce gas and bloating
- Helping treat coughs, cold and sore throat
- Helps to prevent chronic inflammation which is one of the leading causes of cardiovascular disease
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
Helps to relieve muscle cramps
Rich in Vitamin A, helps promote healthy vision and minimize eye diseases.
Enjoy your tea time:
Ground 1-2 sticks for a mug, 3-4 sticks for a pot. Add boiling water and allow to infuse 5 minutes, and serve with honey.
Please store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
Tea: Sun-dried Lemon Thyme
Our Sun-dried Herbs
- Grown in Australian Certified Organic soil, Chemical free spray free
- Hand-pick on season, traditional sun-dried method
- Our ECO Jar containers are up-cycled from retired coffee jars. Helping you minimise your carbon footprint!
- Have a luxury and self love bath
- Good for any sweet and savoury dishes, hot or cold beverages, homemade soap/candle, skincare, dream pillow, hand-made chocolates
- Need to be store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight