Rosemary is a very popular plant, a perennial herb of the mint family that originates from the Mediterranean region. The Greeks used this plant to improve memory and stimulate brain function since it is rich in antioxidants that can help slow down or prevent oxidative damage to important cellular components.
Rosemary health benefits:
- Helps to promote immune function
- Helps to prevent indigestion
- Helps to protect the skin and nourishing the hair
- Provides protection to the brain, enhancing concentration and retention
Helps to prevent cancer and macular degeneration
Other benefits includes providing support for the liver and lungs, providing relief from pain and promoting respiratory function.
Enjoy your tea time:
Ground 1-2 sticks for a mug, 3-4 sticks for a pot. Add boiling water and allow to infuse 5 minutes, and serve with honey.
Please store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
Tea: Sun-dried Rosemary
Our Sun-dried Herbs
- Grown in Australian Certified Organic soil, Chemical free spray free
- Hand-pick on season, traditional sun-dried method
- Our ECO Jar containers are up-cycled from retired coffee jars. Helping you minimise your carbon footprint!
- Have a luxury and self love bath
- Good for any sweet and savoury dishes, hot or cold beverages, homemade soap/candle, skincare, dream pillow, hand-made chocolates
- Need to be store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight