Our sun-dried Lemon Verbena have a powerful lemony scent. Its initial widespread use was as a food and flavoring additive, particularly being added to poultry and fish dishes, as well as soup, salads, dressings, jams, and various beverages.
The fascinating health benefits of Lemon verbena include its ability to protect muscles, reduce inflammation, boost the immune system, calm the stomach, reduce fevers, soothe nerves, and clear up congestion. It is also popularly used for weight loss. You can simply enjoy this delicous Tea and get the benefits of Lemon Verbena at the same time.
- Helps to weight Loss
- Helps to strengthens Muscles
- Helps to reduces inflammation
- Helps to boosts Immunity
- Helps torelieve stomach issues and indigestion
- Helping treat cold sores
Enjoy your tea time:
Ground 3-5 leaves for a mug, 6-8 leaves for a pot. Add boiling water and allow to infuse 5 minutes, and serve with honey.
Please store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
Tea: Sun-dried Lemon Verbena
- Grown in Australian Certified Organic soil, Chemical free spray free
- Hand-pick on season, traditional sun-dried method
- Enjoy your tea time: Ground few petals/ bubs/ leaves, add boiling water and allow to infuse several minutes
- Have a luxury and self love bath
- Good for any sweet and savoury dishes, hot or cold beverages, homemade soap/candle, skincare, dream pillow, hand-made chocolates
- Need to be store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight