Our Sun-dried Peppermint Tea contain several essential oils that are released when steeped in hot water, including menthol, menthone and limonene. Collectively, these give peppermint tea its refreshing, cooling, minty taste.
- Helps to ease bloating and indigestion
- Helps with sleep
- Helps to support fresher breath
- Helps with a blocked nose
- Helps to relive the common cold and respiratory conditions
Enjoy your tea time:
Ground 3-5 leaves for a mug, 6-8 leaves for a pot. Add boiling water and allow to infuse 5 minutes, and serve with honey.
Please store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
Tea: Sun-dried peppermint
- Grown in Australian Certified Organic soil, Chemical free spray free
- Hand-pick on season, traditional sun-dried method
- Enjoy your tea time: Ground few petals/ bubs/ leaves, add boiling water and allow to infuse several minutes
- Have a luxury and self love bath
- Good for any sweet and savoury dishes, hot or cold beverages, homemade soap/candle, skincare, dream pillow, hand-made chocolates
- Need to be store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight