Viola tea are a good source of vitamins A and C, nutrients with antioxidant-like properties to strengthen the immune system, boost collagen production within the skin, and defend the cells against damage inflicted by external environmental aggressors. The flowers also contain anthocyanins, pigments that give the petals their colored appearance and have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to lower blood pressure and protect against disease.
***Because this tea contains anthocyanins, when it is BLUE on its own, and if you add it to an acidic drink (such as lemonade), it turns PINK. Magic isn't it?***
The juice of the flowers, either used alone or combined with other ingredients into an ointment, was supposed to be effective at treating facial spots and wrinkles. Also this flower tea are fermented with water and sugar to make a very pleasant and intoxicating wine.
Enjoy your tea time:
Ground 5-6 bulbs for a mug, 6-10 bulbs for a pot. Add boiling water and allow to infuse 5 minutes, and serve with honey / lemon / apple / berry / grape.
Please store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
Tea: Viola Tea
- Grown in Australian Certified Organic soil, Chemical free spray free
- Hand-pick on season
- Our ECO Jar containers are up-cycled from retired coffee jars. Helping you minimise your carbon footprint!
- Have a luxury and self love bath
- Good for any sweet and savoury dishes, hot or cold beverages, homemade soap/candle, skincare, dream pillow, hand-made chocolates
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
Sorry we don't accept returns, exchanges or cancellations.
Due to the nature of LANCEFIELD EDIBLE GARDEN’s products, we cannot accept returns or
exchanges. However, we wish you are 100% happy with your purchase.
If you have any issue with your order, please contact me and I will try my best to help.